View Full Version : Hello Again!!!

medclerk48
03-13-2005, 02:48 AM
Hello, the last time I visited this site I was here on the behalf of someone else. This time it is for myself. My 20 yr. old son is in Wasco, and will be paroled out on April 19th.
Since he has went in, he has become a different person. :(
To make a long story short, the letters he has been sending have been outta hand! Talking to me, his own mother like crap.
Disowning his sister for sending him a computer-made Christmas card.
Believing everything his fiance tells him, knowing she is famous for "misinterpreting" everything. Actually getting on to me thinking that I was "ordering" her to bring my granddaughter here, from Oregon, so I could see her!
Tell me if I am wrong, but I see that young man heading right back there, before he even gets out!
I haven't responded to any of his letters, as my first instinct is to reach out and "slap" the tar outta him. :angry: I was afraid prison would change him, and I was right.
I would like to "set him straight" and make him feel like :blah: . But I have no idea on how to go about it.
He is paroling to his fiance's dad's house when he gets out, (in Stratford) then petitioning the courts to move to Oregon to be with his family, his (by that time 1 yr. old) daughter, and fiance. (I know, they will probly have to get married...but that's a different story). He has a job waiting for him, and people to vouch for him.
He is already telling us the "guidelines" on being able to visit with him and the baby.
Just sign me a very :confused: and :broken: mom.

California Sunshine
03-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Welcome back.I'm very sorry your son is acting like this,I wish I had some good advice for you but I don't.Sometimes being in prison changes someone,dometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse.I hope your son will realize how he is treating his own family and change his attitude towards you!

medclerk48
03-14-2005, 02:09 AM
Thank you, Cali, for the response. I know I am not the only one who has been thru something like this, but somehow that doesn't give one much comfort at the time it is all happening!
But, you know, life does go on, and I know I haven't done anything wrong, just why do I feel like it?

rottn
03-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Welcome back!!