View Full Version : Needing info on KY prison(western) -- and here's an update

tat2ladybug
03-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Hey everyone! First let me just say it's good to be back. boy, has alot happened, I moved to Central City, KY to be closer to Jerry, I was almost right next door to him, now they are shippinghim to Western KY, so I moved back to Bowling Green to have surgery, just found out I have cervical cancer so got to get that taken care of. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the place, I know it's open dorm so that isnt too good and there isnt industries there but other than that I'm lost, and Jerry isnt one on telling much if it isnt good so I dont worry but I do anyways...lol
oh and I've been trying to add a advatar (I think thats what its called) to my posts but cannot figure it out so if you can help I would luv yas forever:D

Chevygal55
03-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Hi Preciousluvs I did not get a chance to meet you before. I just got on board a month ago. So hello! Sorry I don't know anything about the place Jerry is at. My honey is in Texas. But I just wanted to say Hello and tell ya I hope all works out for you both. My prayers will be with you on your up coming surgery. One of my sisters had cervical cancer...take care!

tat2ladybug
03-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Becky, thank you so very much for your reply, it's all in Gods hands now so I'm sure everything will work out.

Ken
03-06-2003, 02:54 AM
precious,

Here is the link for the Western Kentucky Correctional Center...

http://www.cor.state.ky.us/WKCC.htm

Hope that this answers your questions. You may want to post a question in the Kentucky forum or in Prison Profiles.

I will see if there is anything else that I can find but I have to run to get to work now...

Oh, and about the Avatar, go into User Control Panel and into Edit Options. You will find the browse button for the Avatar's at the bottom (I think...) and you attach the image there.

Good luck!