View Full Version : Conjugal visits in Maxwell Air Force Base FPC?

mrskb
03-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know if conjugal visits are allowed at the Maxwell Airforce Base FPC? My husband has to report there towards the end of month and he wants to know if this allowed? :rolleyes: Also could someone tell me if they know what he is allowed to bring with him when he goes? This is very new to us & we need some help. Thanks, MrsKB

Lysbeth
03-06-2005, 03:41 PM
MrsKB, I'm going to move this to the Federal forum as they will have more info about Federal prison regulations and policies, which will be different from the Alabama state policies... lots of knowledgeable people over there that should be able to help!! Good luck....

cjjack
03-06-2005, 04:05 PM
No conjugal visits at all in the federal system.

He can bring with him a wedding ring, one religious pendant, a bible, and depending on the facility, a money order. Anything else must be purchased from the commissary.

titantoo
03-06-2005, 06:21 PM
mrskb

I want to welcome you to PTO. It is a wonderful place full of kind, generous and knowledgeable people who will do their utmost to help and support you when they can.

Blueyez94
03-07-2005, 09:46 AM
I had a friend in Maxwell and there are no conjugal visits..Maxwell is alot more laid back then the state prisons.

mrskb
03-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Thannks everyone for all of your help. The information is great, I really appreciate it.

MrsKB:D