View Full Version : Ga Check In 3-6-05

1dayatatime
03-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Good morning,
How is everyone? We are doing good, just counting down the days until this nightmare is over. The kids and I visited J yesterday---its posted on here somewhere. I am still working full time. Everyone is well (we have recovered from the stomach virus and bronchitis). J is sick and they told him "you almost have pneumonia"----almost? OK. So the gave him meds and hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

I am so ready for some warm weather here-----what about everyone else??

Have a great week!!!

ONE

Willssweetie
03-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Hi everyone. I'm happy to report that Will's counsellor has finally requested the transfer paperwork. Will was told that we don't have to be married to transfer his probation but he does have to have lived in the state he wants to transfer to for at least 2 years. It is really in everyone's best interest if they just let him transfer here to Mississippi. He has a home here and me and friends to encourage him. Maybe for once the powers that be will use some common sense and just let Will transfer. I have faith everything will work out for the best. I hope everyone has a great week. See ya'll around. :)

1dayatatime
03-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Wills,
I am glad things are moving along for the two of you. Has he lived in Mississippi for at least two yrs? I am praying for the best for you two.

Take care
ONE

Willssweetie
03-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Nope he hasn't. But I'm hoping given the circumstances surrounding his case that whoever has the final say will see that the best place for Will is in Mississippi. I just got off the phone with Will and he told me all the paperwork has been filled out and faxed to the probation office. I hope in a couple of months I get a phone call from the probation office in my county.

missingmyhubie
03-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Hi all , Hope you all had a good weekend. I was not ready to go back to work today, but it does help pass the days till my baby comes home. I have been trying to keep busy,that does help sometimes. I hope you all have a great week.

strongernow
03-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Things are insane here right now, family nonsense and such going on.
The accident mess is almost closed up, just finishing up medical side of it this week.

I haven't been here much, I'm sorry guys!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!