View Full Version : Girlfriends writing their guys

purpletaz1956
03-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Just wondering if any of you ladies who write your boyfriends ask them about their day and what is going on with them or just talk about what is happening in your life on the outside. Just wondering how you approach it. I like to share my day with my loved one, however, even though I know what kind of *routine* they go through each day, I still like to ask so they know I care about what is going on with them.

PhillyGurLL
03-04-2005, 09:39 AM
I do..my man said he loves my letters because he feels he is with me. I tell him everything, for example: I write where i am at...like now i am on the train..this is happening and this is what is around me etc......

donnysgirl4life
03-04-2005, 09:44 AM
I do the same as PhillyGurl... He says it makes him feel like hes sitting right next to me..he can visualize it. He tells me how hes doing, then asks how i am, I then write back asking how he is, etc..

JennyMCa
03-04-2005, 02:32 PM
I always talk about my normal everyday life and he always seems interested. He says it makes him feel more connected to the outside world.

I also think that hearing what you're doing helps them to take advantage of the limited opportunities they have to use their time productively while there.

Plus I think that it helps them to talk about what is going on day to day with them.

MsChiku
03-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Yes, I give him all the details. He has pictures of every part of home so he feels like he's there too. He loves that! I know his routine dust to dawn and pretty much knows my mines;) Nice thread (((Purple))) Sabrena

Alynn528
03-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Lately ive not been writing to him,,, just we have been fighting a lot and stuff been going on. But I usually write about whats going on out here with me and our son and just family stuff and then I ask him about him in there and whats goin on in da program and things like that.. I write about everyday life and what our future will be and all.

ToAsTy
03-04-2005, 07:30 PM
I also write about what's been going on at home etc, he loves it. I also ask him how his day is and whats been going on in his world. How much i love him, etc. All of the silly things that our son has done and learnt (10 1/2 months old).