View Full Version : Help!I need a mail dance!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTru2Me
03-01-2005, 08:46 PM
:help: OK everyone!I sure could use a mail dance!!:dance: :yay: :wave: :rock: I haven't got a letter from my love since January!!!!!!Like 6 weeks!!!He did send me a B-Day card in Feb. but there was no letter with it so I can't count that!Although it was very sweet:yes: & I loved the card,don't get me wrong!:D So,if you could PLEASE,PLEASE help me out ?THANKS A BUNCH!!!!:grouphug: I LOVE PTO!!!!!!:p Take Care All,B:)

FoundLove
03-02-2005, 03:14 AM
Here comes a mail dance all the way from Switzerland, hope it helps! :thumbsup:

:dance: :fb: :dance: :fb: :dance: :fb: :dance: :fb: :dance:

nickave27
03-02-2005, 04:27 AM
I HOPE YOU GET MAIL:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

BTru2Me
03-02-2005, 11:07 AM
:thumbsup: Thank you SOOOOOO Much!!!!!!!!I hope it works!;) He's in SHU right now & I think he's wallowing in self-pity!Maybe a nudge from the mail gods will help him get over it!:rolleyes: Keep your fingers crossed for me,ok?Thanks again!Take Care,B:)

chinikfb
03-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Peace....I hope you get mail...its so important...let us know! Blessings...

Lilboobooev
03-02-2005, 12:05 PM
:dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb: :dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb::dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb::dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb::dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb::dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb::dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb::dance: :yay: :hee: :rock: :fb::dance:

I hope he calls you soon!

BTru2Me
03-02-2005, 12:07 PM
:) Thank You chinkifb!Yes,it is important!If for no other reason than to know he's ok,you know?:confused: Anyway,I certainly will let you all know if I hear from him!;) And I BETTER or else!!!!!:rolleyes: Take Care,B

BTru2Me
03-02-2005, 12:12 PM
:D Thank You lilboobooev!WOW!Now that's a mail dance!LOL!!:thumbsup: Oh how I wish I could get a call from him!But he's In SHU now which means NO phone privies!:blah: That's why I need a letter from him!It's the only way we can communicate right now!:eek: And for awhile too!He got 120 days!If he behaves himself maybe not as long!;) Thanks again!Take Care,B

BTru2Me
03-05-2005, 02:18 PM
:yay: :clap: :faint: :heart: YEAH!!!!!!!!I HEARD FROM HIM!!!!!!!EVERYTHING IS WAY MORE THAN FINE!:p AT LEAST BETWEEN US!I FINALLY KNOW WHERE HIS HEART IS AT!:D THE REASON WAS HE DIDN'T HAVE STAMPS.ALOT OF HIS STUFF GOT STOLEN WHEN HE GOT PUT IN THE BOX!:angry:I'M SOOOOOOOO VERY HAPPY NOW!!!THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THE MAIL DANCES!!!THEY REALLY WORKED!!YOU GALS ARE THE BEST!!!TAKE CARE,B:thumbsup: