View Full Version : L.A. Weightloss....Know anything about it?

California Sunshine
02-26-2005, 08:47 PM
A friend and I are talking about joining this one or perhaps WW as I really feel I need to make some changes in my life and pronto! I have read a little about this and there are some close to my house but I am still unsure if they have food or things you HAVE to buy from them or if they have a menu plan and just weekly meetings like WW does.Anyone know anything about this program?
Thanks

BTru2Me
02-26-2005, 09:14 PM
:) Well,I can't give you any info on LA Weightloss but I've been on WW for 10 months now & have lost 45 lbs!I love it cause you don't have to buy their food & it's relatively inexpensive & easy to follow!I follow the points program cause I love my food & I don't feel deprived cause I can eat whatever I want as long as it's within my points for the day;) .Hope this helps you decide what to do!Wishing you the best of luck,I know first hand how hard it is,but you can do it :thumbsup: !Take care,B:D

MiaBellaAngela
02-26-2005, 09:21 PM
I did LA weightloss. You have to go there 3x a week. It is expensive I found. WW is much less expensive and is more pracitcal. WW has more success than any other program.

BTru2Me
02-26-2005, 09:25 PM
BTW,your kitty is SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!

MrsBenji
02-26-2005, 09:41 PM
LA Weight Loss is waaay too expensive, in my humble opinion. You have to pay for your membership up front. I went in for a consultation a month or so ago and they tried really hard to pressure me into joining. I just didn't feel like (and can't really afford to be) dropping several hundred dollars up front. And then buying their food! I have been thinking about Weight Watchers myself. It is lots cheaper and you pay as you go! And eat real food. I have been thinking of joining myself.
Hrmmm.. I need to call about that.
Jenn

California Sunshine
02-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Ok thats all I needed to hear LOL WW is it!!!

MrsWest11
02-26-2005, 09:50 PM
My mom was on WW for about 4 months..and she lost 35 lbs. :yes: My friend is doing it from home (she doesn't go to the weekly meetings...she just follows the plan) and she is doing GREAT on it!!!! I have all the stuff here (points book, etc) so...if ya wanna do it that way...just holler at me! :p

Sel

MrsPhil
02-26-2005, 10:03 PM
WW is definately the best!