View Full Version : Intro - kimberlygarza

kimberlygarza
02-14-2005, 03:20 AM
Hello my name is Kimberly. I am 20 years old. My fiance (I hope) Long Story ;) Anyways his name is David Garza and he is Currently incarcerated at Shafter Community Correctional Facility. I am new to this site and to the State prison system as well. Any usefull information or any kind of support would be greatly appreciated. I know I am young but I have been with my Love Since i was 13. 7 yrs of him being in and out of jail. I get so hurt everytime. But this time he is maxing out thank God. Our journey through California's Correctional Department is Finally going to be over soon! For anyone who needs to hear this " David and I are Living Prove Love prevails over ALL! Love is all that matters! If love is there and it is real then it is worth SAVING! I thank God today and always for blessing me with the wisdom to realize David is my ONE before it was too late."
Definition of Your the ONE:
Your heart, your soul, your lover,your best friend. The one person who love always leads you back to no matter what obstacles life throws your way. The one you know your heart will always belong too even if you try to move on. David is and will always be all of this to me and so much more. He is truly my angel in so many ways! :heart:

minniecas
02-14-2005, 03:45 AM
KimberlyGArza Welcome to PTO:thumbsup: You will learn alot on this site..You may also teach many of us things we don't know..We are all here to help each other...Or you can just play the games...We are here for you..again Welcome.....

butterflydazzel
02-14-2005, 04:04 AM
Welcome kimberlygarza! I know exactly how you feel. You will find lots of support and understanding here. :thumbsup: :wave:

California Sunshine
02-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Welcome :) I too know how you feel! You will find a lot of great support here

FoundLove
02-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Hello and welcome to PTO!!

kimberlygarza
02-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey everyone thanks so much for the support! You all truly brightened my day and I appreciate all the support. I am sure David and I will be much stronger with the support we receive here. Once again Thank YOU!
Kimberly And David Garza