View Full Version : What did you get for Valentine's Day?

sixmonths
02-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Well, I got some paper roses and a homemade card. I think it's so sweet that he uses his limited resource to get me gifts. But next year, I want him to make me dinner!!!!

4MyBabyBoy
02-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Well, he sent me his receipt for the disbursement from his account....he was upset because he did it on 2/1 and they didn't process it until 2/8 so I'll probably receive whatever it is late.
But I'll get back to you when I get it. I am really curious though as to what he bought me.

So far though, i got 3 cards.

starzzmom
02-13-2005, 12:58 PM
So far I got a painted handkerchef yesterday on my visit It was beautiful with hearts and flowers and our names on it. He said more is coming. I know he mailed me something last week, but I haven't gotten it yet. And I think he's planning to send something next week - a little late, which is fine since I have a whole bunch of cards that I haven't mailed yet either.

divinelove
02-13-2005, 01:38 PM
I got a short but sweet poem. I sent him about four cards, but i don't hink he is really in the mood for Valentine's Day this year. Maybe next year.

luvzreeceycups
02-13-2005, 01:41 PM
i got a drawing 8 1/2 x 11 drawing of himself and a bunch of other things on it. Every little drawing symbolfied something in our life so it was real sweet. IT meant alot to me because he's a real good artist but he doesn't like to draw so for him to do such a detailed pic with so much thought into it meant alot to me.

rywill
02-14-2005, 09:01 AM
I received a 14kt gold anklet. And a letter for the past two weeks everyday except Tuesday and Sunday.

stormierain
02-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Dont laughmy furnace died!!!! i got a new one!!! i told him evry time the heat goes on i'll think of him

1dayatatime
02-14-2005, 12:06 PM
LOL Stormie!!! The gift that keeps on giving.

ONE

stormierain
02-14-2005, 01:09 PM
yes it will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

TEEDEE20
02-14-2005, 04:10 PM
I got a beautiful card that said "I LOVE YOU" on the front and he wrote some beautiful words on the inside. I luv my hubby and one day we will spend Valentine's Day together.

Tammy

4MyBabyBoy
02-14-2005, 09:07 PM
I didn't get mine yet, but right about now I'm furious with MCI. My baby can't even call, they got a block on that I know they did today because he called last night. Last time they did this was for christmas. now i have to wait til the morning to get if off. :(

i hope i can sleep...my day was just ruined. :(

itscindergirl
02-15-2005, 09:02 AM
I got a 1/2 carat diamond necklace very beautiful

PhillyGurLL
02-15-2005, 09:08 AM
I got a little teddy bear in a bag :) it said I love you!

Luann
02-15-2005, 09:19 AM
I got 3 beautiful cards with beautiful poems he wrote , and 2 phone calls to say he Loves me and happy Valentines day

Jessakitty4946
02-15-2005, 09:51 AM
I got a card that my hubby drew for me. it was very sweet, and he is quite talented when it comes to drawing.

JazzyJFL
02-15-2005, 10:25 AM
My Valentine's Day was FANTASTIC!!!

My sweetheart sent me two dozen roses to my job, with a very sweet message on the inside of the card. When I got home there was a box on my door step delivered by the postal service. Inside was the cutest and cuddliest red and white teddy bear, I also, had a big heart shaped box of assorted chocolates. Last, but not least in the mail I received a beautiful hand made Valentine Card with a touching message written inside just for me. The guys that make these homemade cards in prison are so talented. The artwork on the card was breathtaking. We both had a lovely day. I sent him several cards and a special photo of me. He was on cloud nine all day!!! So was I!!!

usopwilly
02-16-2005, 04:12 PM
I got a homemade card, really cute with a drawing of Tweety bird holding a rose, and inside he wrote something very sweet and sentimental, it made me cry.

richie'sgirl
02-16-2005, 05:08 PM
I got to spend the day visiting with him,then I had to fly back to UK,but he called me while I was at the airport to tell me how much he loved me and asked if I would still marry him since he has been such an a** lately.
He also wanted to tell me how proud he was of me,it was the first time I haven't cried on a last visit in 4 years,I did good!

When I got back home Tuesday morning,I found 5 cards waiting for me and a small package.He'd sent me chocolates and he'd done a drawing for me and a really nice letter,along the lines of the ones he used to write before he got a huge dose of foot in mouth disease.

I also got a beautiful drawing and 2 letters from my new friend.I haven't been writing to him for long,but he is a really nice guy and he went to so much trouble,he is a sweetheart.

starzzmom
02-16-2005, 09:04 PM
I got the rest of my gift. I nice drawing of a heart and our names in it, and a big handmade card. The saying was so beautiful - I figured he copied it from another card but he told me he wrote it himself - so now it's even more special.
I'm a little envious of the rest of you ladies who got flowers, and chocolates, jewlery and teddie bears, but really envious of that heater!!!!

scaredinlove
02-16-2005, 09:30 PM
He drew me a rose with a heart inside, a bunny holding a heart, and a puppy dog..Plus he wrote me a beautiful poem and I got a suprised phone call Valentine morning..But we spent sunday together and got our pictures taking at visiting so I was on cloud nine..

Eddie's_Angel
02-16-2005, 09:51 PM
Nothing!:(

-Eddie's Angel

j2sq
02-17-2005, 05:25 PM
a homemade card. he always finds some way to get me a card!!! :D

PowandVonne
05-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Ok yeah..I am digging through old threads and posting on threads that were started before I was a member...lol.

I got a "rose messenger". Its a crystal rose, and the tips of the petals are dipped in gold. It came in a big ole box...then the red gift box was on the inside. Pretty satin red gift box with tassles, and the inside is lined with a cream satin cloth pillow the rose lays on. There was a card inside and the card said "Our love is like this long stem rose, each budding at its start, its petals open as it grows, its beauty fills my heart".

My boogie butt is so sweet :0)