View Full Version : I need help where can I find it here is my story

udevilish
02-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Okay my dad has been sentenced to 240 years for murder kidnapping and robbery he did not commit this crime the only and I stress only eveidence they have is my moms testimony she had alzheimers and has since died my father had all physical tests done including blood skin hair and nail clippings nothing matched the color of the car did not match people living by the place where the womans body was found identified my fathers eyes but said his body build did not match what they remember let me tell you not many people can forget a 6"4 man 360 pounds I have rad the transcripts my mom said he didnt do it then they called a recess and took her in the hall and when she came back she was yes he did and I saw him I was their and yada yada then eventually her testimony went back to he didnt do it and the whole process started again my dads lawyer refused to drill he as she was in a fragile mental state my dad had to remind his attorney many times that this was his life she had no regard can anyone tell me what i can do because my dads last appeal was denied so without new eveidence he will stay forever behind bars

flygirlaa2
02-25-2003, 12:44 AM
I am crushed to hear this. I am so very sorry for your loss. Both that of your mother and your father. I do not know what to tell you other than you will be in my prayers.

KConnor56
02-25-2003, 04:07 AM
There really is nothing you can do beyond what your doing now. Your dads only hope is in the appeal process. Sorry.--------------------------Ken

lulu
02-25-2003, 08:37 AM
I am really sorry to hear this. please know that you and your family is in my prayers.