View Full Version : Hi All

Charliesgirl
02-10-2005, 06:54 PM
I hope this finds everyone good. I just had to share my good news. My nephew came home from Iraq:thumbsup::D... He is home for a month. It was so good to finally see that he is OK. The local VFW gave him a welcome home party and inducted him into the chapter. He is the youngest member ever!!! My Dad was one of the founding members,and at the time of his passing he was their Commander. It was a touching ceremony. We are having Christmas for him this Sat. the 12th. Turkey and the whole thing. My brother went and got a tree,which was donated by a guy here in Town. CAnt wait. Its also my Mom's birthday.
I got to hear Charlies voice again. I had to set up a new number with PCO,so I cant wait til he calls again so I can give it to him. Then we can talk cheaper.
We had another snow storm, not really too bad,just 5 inches. That is nothing to us. LOL
Im off to watch CSI....You all have a great night and weekend.

lilivoryangel
02-10-2005, 07:31 PM
I am glad he is home safe and sound! Tell him I said Merry Christmas! Y'all have fun!

1dayatatime
02-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Hope you have a wonderful "Christmas". Also let him know we here at PTO appreciate all he has done for our Country. Take care.

ONE

LORNA
02-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Great news!! I can imagine how emotional the "Christmas" celebration was.Enjoy the time you can spend with him.