View Full Version : Re: Boyer Rd. Corr. Facility, Carson City, Mi.

ladybug888
02-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Whats the deal with some prisoners and their families having to set up front near the guard on duty in the visiting room?

mrsdragoness
02-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Usually when this happens its because the inmate may be under their scrutiny for something such as possibly having contraband... or they may suspect the visitor of bring in contraband.

This also happens sometimes when an imate has been found with contraband in the past.

They will do it even if there's a tiny bit of suspicion on anyones part.

mrsd

angeltob
02-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Sometimes its the charges, sometimes its just because they are on watch for whatever reason...There are many reasons. Children present can cause it. etc.

HOPE4FUTURE
12-21-2006, 07:37 AM
Sometimes they do it for harrassment and retaliation!!!

LostInYourEyes
03-18-2007, 02:46 PM
when they got caught passing contraband in the past

devonnikki5
04-02-2007, 03:32 PM
I've learned that the people that have to sit up near the front are higher levels. They have visits with the level 1 and 2 or 4 every day. I think Its just a way to keep them separate. Thats what I was told though. I hope I got correct information. I know its not always because they have tried to exchange contraband, I'm the only one that visits with my guy and we barely hold hands cause he's so worried about any possible chance at even them thinking we are doing something wrong.