View Full Version : Hi everyone

Kebela1
02-08-2005, 11:59 AM
It is so good to be able to tell everyone hello and see how things are going. I am at the library using the computer. I can't wait until I get my home phone back so I can again get on line at home! I miss the support from my good friends at the PTO! You just can't imagine how stressful it is not being able to hop on line and have a friend close at hand. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be coming to the library at least once a week to try and keep in touch. I don't know why I didn't think about it before. I also head another "rumor" that they were going to reduce the percentages policies. I know that goes around all the time, but has anyone heard anything like that. I know that its probably a rumor, but keep praying that one of these days it will be true! Hope everyone is well and pray for me that I get my internet back soon..................I think I will go crazy having to come to the library and only get an hour. :D

Willssweetie
02-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey Barbara. Good to see you back. I know what ya mean about not having a phone. It's a real pain in da bum. But hang in there. :)

Kebela1
02-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Thanks very much. I am glad to be back. Just glad I finally came to my senses and remembered the library! Hopefully I will be back on line at home soon. I am more of a night person and it kills me to get early to come to the library!

1dayatatime
02-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Hey Barb,
Good to see you. I havent heard any new rumors. J probably wouldnt tell me if he heard one because everytime he hears something or I do I go into freak mode and make a million phone calls to find out that its a lie. Hope you are back on full time soon.

Take care.
ONE

lilivoryangel
02-10-2005, 06:35 PM
haven't heard any new rumors, wish that would be true though. Glad you are doing ok.

missingmyhubie
02-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Hang in there! I have not heard that one yet? That would be great.