View Full Version : Hi Everyone! - 1/22/05 Georgia Check-In

Charliesgirl
01-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Its Sat. 1/22 and we are getting blasted with snow. Its going to be a weekend storm. I know I live in New York and we are going to get snow, but i HATE it...:blah:
How is everyone doing? Everything else is good here. I talked with Charlie last night and he sounded good. He put in a transfer to Jefferson,anyone know anything about it? He needs to take a family violence class before his release and he hopes this place offers it. HE said at this place he can work and get paid. He has been on an outside work detail now and it does him some good being outside everyday. I know he will feel alot better when he gets paid.
I need to go out and shovel now. Hope you all have a great weekend.:)

strongernow
01-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, it's chilly here in Georgia, but no snow :haha:
I'm enjoying being at home, getting lots of organizing and early spring cleaning done. We are supposed to have my fiance's mother staying with us temporarily, but I'm working on making that just a couple weeks until she can find somewhere to stay, she is moving back from New Zealand on a whim, leaving her husband that she moved over there about 1 year and 3 months ago to be with. That is kinda stressing me out because I am going to have to be the bad guy and put my foot down. Our house is small, there is no where for her to be or put clothes, I'm not trying to be mean, but she is already being a you know what about it, and she does not know how to talk in a civil manner to people, its always yelling and cussing and I do not want my children around that.

UGH :angry: I am just so frustrated with her right now! She even called to ask us to wire her money!!! And then had the nerve to tell me since I had extra time on my hands that could I look up some shipping insurance prices for her! :angry: Well believe it or not, I don't have that much extra time on my hands except for when the baby is napping and that is not HER time.

Sorry to vent LOL.
Other things are going well. C is glad to be back to work and I was glad to put his paycheck in the bank yesterday! LOL His attitude has totally changed since he has been working again, thank God for that! i think this is going to be a much better year for us! :)

I hope everyone is doing well and for those with snow, stay warm and be safe if you have to go out in it!!!

Love,
PJ

lilivoryangel
01-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Cold here and very windy tonight. Had a good visit with my husband today. The boys were sick all week so I was out of work Tues-Fri. All is well now. We are just pressing on and trying to stay positive.

1dayatatime
01-22-2005, 07:54 PM
Cold and windy here. Today I actually drove and spent time with J's mother. YEP, I took our son over and we spend a couple of hours with her. Then she and my cousins family and I all went out to dinner. It was nice. I know J would have died to have been eating with us tonight.

This was the first time I have returned to J's mothers house since he had his going away dinner there over a yr ago. (If I am not mistaken) Its very hard for me to return to that town because of memories. But I made it there and back with no tears. My son had a great time and thats what life is about.

I invited her and her bf of the week over anytime for us to do dinner in my town. She said we would but we shall see. I had to kind of hurry and get her back to her house because she was going dancing with her friends tongight. But whatever. While i was there I asked if I could get J's clothes and she said the attic had alot of stuff in it!

The kids are good. The house is clean and I feel good. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

ONE