View Full Version : Soda, anyone?

TNC
01-18-2005, 10:25 PM
One of my biggest weaknesses in the world is my Diet Pepsi. I know I really need to cut it out, but I that will be harder then anything else I have to overcome.

Years ago I was all about Dr Pepper, but I knew I had to get rid of it. As soon as I went back to diet and noticed a huge differance in my weight. Just that change alone made all the differance in the world, but its not enough.

If anyone knew how much Diet Pepsi I drank it would blow their mind, but I just cant let it go. I have tried to cut back, but that doenst last long either. I have tried the caffeine free and its not bad. I cant give up all my caffeine at once. I have even tried alternating between regular and caffeine free, but somehow I always end up back to all regular.

Does anyone else have soda or caffiene issues? More important does anyone have success stories without giving up soda

mrsdragoness
01-18-2005, 10:44 PM
me,me,me!

When I was diagnosed with diabetes I had to give up my Coke. I can't drink diet because it gives me a massive headache AND at the time I was trying some oxygen therapy and had to give up all carbonated beverages.

The best thing to do is don't buy it for home. Try some tasty substitutes like flavored teas, etc. But don't go cold turkey. Allow yourself a treat when you are away from home.

kreepsgirl
01-19-2005, 12:02 AM
Me Me Me too! I have a serious problem, I am addicted to Pepsi. I know that my "thickness" is due to my Pepsi drinking, but I cant stop. I have tried the caffine free and its nasty, I have tried cutting back but it only works for a few weeks. I wish I could kick my nasty habit!

JustLisa
01-19-2005, 12:15 AM
I have a total diet coke addiction.. I will never stop drinking it.. I add a fresh lemon slice to it and yummy...

I have lost weight before and never stopped drinking it.

CRAZY4ALBERT
01-19-2005, 02:57 AM
I Myself Prefer "coke", "pepsi" Is Much More Sweeter......i Don't Have Much Of A Problem With Drinking Soda But After A While Of Drinking It It Makes Me Sick To My Tummy. The Best Way For Me To Control It Is Not To Buy It Anymore, I Stock Up On Water, I Love Water, And Juices, My Juice Of Choice Would Be Any Juice Made From Dole. If I Go Out For Fast Food, I Will Either Replace It With Tea (nestea....brisk W/lemon, Thats Gooooooood!), Water Or Milk. Best Way To Do It Is Slowly, Take Your Time, Give Yourself An Incentive...good Luck!!!!!!!!

CRAZY4ALBERT
01-19-2005, 02:59 AM
By The Way.....thats A Very Lovely Picture Of You And Your Husband.....i Can't Wait To Marry My Man!!!!!! You Two Look Very Happy Together. Is It Possible To Give Me Info On How You Went About It, My Fiancee Keeps Asking Me To Find Out But I Have No Idea Where To Begin.... : - )