View Full Version : Stackers w/out Ephedra

1dayatatime
01-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Anyone ever taken these to loose weight or for energy? If so what is your experience?

ONE

Livinoac
01-18-2005, 05:32 PM
I have taken them with and without. The ones with worked a lot better! I quit using then when they took the ephedra out, it didn't work as well plus it gave me the shakes...I think there is too much caffeine in them.

jblovesdb
01-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Are they still kinda the same?? I was a BIG stacker popper when they had the ephedra in them...but I haven't taken them since they stopped with the ephedra?? Are they still the same...do you still get lots of energy??

JamesWifey
01-18-2005, 10:18 PM
My experience with anything like this is I get so moody and jittery!!! :( I wish I could find something for energy, minus the crappy side effects ya know?! That would be sweet.

cassielvben
01-25-2005, 08:27 PM
well im taking stackers now and they work great they help big time with curbing your appetite so im gonna stick with these ones .........

1dayatatime
01-26-2005, 03:05 PM
They give me energy, make me shakey on the inside but make me so ILL! My appetite is curbed a little. I wish they still had the ephedra. I can handle everything but the attitude they give me.

ONE