View Full Version : UPDATE: Mother-In-Law & Letter from Parole Board

1dayatatime
01-14-2005, 06:20 AM
I cant find the old post about her apparently receiving a letter from the parole board and it saying he was up for parole in July.

Well I asked her to mail it to me ASAP! She called after 9 last night :mad: and said she had looked for it all day and couldnt FIND IT! Then she added that she received the letter ABOUT 4 OR 5 MONTHS AGO!!!

OK so think about this IF your son was in prison and supposedly you were trying to get him out WOULD YOU GET A LETTER SUPPOSEDLY SAYING THEY NEEDED MORE INFO ABOUT HIS PAROLE HEARING WOULD YOU STICK IT TO THE SIDE FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND THEN LOOSE IT!????????? WOULD YOU---HECK NO YOU WOULD COMPLETE IT THAT DAY AND MAIL IT BACK IN CERTIFIED MAIL! :angry: :angry:

As we say---she is a piece of work!

ONE

JJT
01-14-2005, 11:13 AM
She lost it??? I don't understand???

I would have it taped up on the fridge, a copy in my purse, a copy on the bathroom mirror, a copy in my vest pocket. And just in case, another two or three laying around the house somewhere, as well as a sticky on my computer as to where all the copies where!!!!

I also would have taken care of it the very next day!! Done whatever they needed!!

Oy!! I don't understand....... I really don't!!

((((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))

JJT

lilivoryangel
01-15-2005, 08:30 PM
makes no sense...............she obviously has issues........can you call the parole board and inquire about this? You probably already have............she is a piece of work.

strongernow
01-16-2005, 08:35 PM
I can not believe she lost the dang letter!
I'm so sorry hun, she is something else.

Eternal Hope
01-18-2005, 06:36 PM
I find it hard to believe she could possibly lose that letter! I am so sorry for you, this is unreal.